On the 8th of November, Dr. Fritz Hoellerer (Director of The Aurora) and Dr. Lukas Zinnagl (Co-Founder) hosted the grand opening of the new medical centre, The Aurora. Built in 1860 under Emperor Franz Joseph, approximately 350m² of the historic Palais Aurora’s ground floor was re-staged and revitalized for the new medical centre. The impressive rooms of the palace with 5m high walls were furnished with fantastic, large-scale drawings by the Berlin-based artist, Bettina Krieg.
The Aurora Ärztezentrum
Währinger Straße 39